• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

20 stone gone anything else is a bonus. HELLO I'M BACK

OMG Janey, that is so incredible Thank you for posting hun. Congratulations on your amazing success. You should come along to the Walsall Support group as Im sure everyone there would find your story incredibly inspirational.

Hope the pathway to plastics is straightforward and not too long for you. Have a wonderful holiday, and a wonderful birthday.

only one thing i can say to this.....WOW!!!!
congratulations

I read the title & thought "she must mean she'S down to 20 stone" until I read ur thread properly!! OMG!!! You've LOST 20 stone, that is phenomenal!!!

Well done to you!! You look & must feel amazing...........

Take care

:party0011:Congratulations! That's an amazing achievement, Janey.
As another 50ish woman, you are my inspiration.

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss and transformation! Looking at your photos, you did look your age when carrying the weight, now you look like a spring chicken, not a 50yr old one! Hope you have a lovely holiday and really enjoy yourself - Paul xx

WOW! WOW! WOW! A massive WELL DONE Janey! I've lost 10 stone and feel totally amazing so you must be feeling double that! Enjoy your weightloss, enjoy your holiday, enjoy your birthday but most of all enjoy your NEW life! xxx

That is amazing!! I'm so pleased for you. Have a great holiday xx

Absolutely amazing, what a wonderful achievement.

xxx

Wow that is fantastic Janey well done on such a brilliant weight loss. Good luck with your application for plastics. Enjoy your holiday.

Hiya everybody was hoping that i would loose the 20 stones by the time i went away thought it was a distant wish but as of today i have managed it. I am now officially 20 stone lighter than what was on the 8th March 2009 woo Hoo anything else is a bonus. To top it off the doctor wants to see me when i get back off holiday to start the ball rolling for skin surgery and i am off on holiday on Thursday am so happy i could burst. Janey

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::happy036::happy036::happy036::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Also its my birthday on the 22nd and i am 50

Congratulations, Janey.
What fantastic news

:happy096: FANBLOODYTASTIC
ACHIEVEMENT!! :happy096:

Hiya everyone i am back refreshed had a fantastic time a wonderful 50th birthday flying across the masai mara in a hot air balloon and i have lost 4 pounds while i was away. Just catching up on everyones posts look forward to reading them. Janey:D;):D

Back