• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!!

rachaelh

i dared it, i phoned srh and i got provisional op date of 27th november 2011 apparently letter i on its way so not one to tempt fate i'm not going to believe it until i have my letter in my hand buuuuuuutttt, after nearly 3 years on the journey its almost within touching distance!!!!!

did i mention wooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo:D:D:D:D:D:D

three years wow fingers cross you dream will come true when you get the letter it will seam real for you. good luck

That's fantastic news Rach!! WOOP WOOP ALL THE WAY! XXX

oh thats fantastic Rachael!!!!! woohoo :) xxx

Great news its soul destroying and we put our lives on hold but you are well on your way and 6 months time you wont know yourself!

Yay.....I am so pleased for you ;) x x

Woo hoo! fantastic news! do you know who your surgeon is? xxx

Thats great new hun hope everything goes really well for u xxx

thanks everyone for the support i really appreciate it, the pa mentioned mr schroeder so could be him, but my brain went into meltdown when i was told the date, but i'm sure it'll all be in my letter, i may jump on the postman all week now so if i get locked up in the meantime for harassment you all know why lol, i'm still bouncing on the news now, told work and they were surprisingly great, all i need to do i brief a replacement manager on my team and i'm good for however long i need! just gutted i work till 9pm so i'll miss the meeting this month, its the one month i really could do with going!!!

Back