• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOOP WOOP

Yayyyyyy well done xxx

What wonderful news this is :) congrats , an early Xmas pressie :D

woohoo great news!!!! congrats :) xxx

I just had to call them back as I didn't hear a word she said after "you have funding for surgery" I am being booked in for dietician, psychologist and surgeon.
WOW I AM BUZZING!!!
My thoughts right now are sleeve......
This feeling is great. I feel thinner already!!!
Am I gushing???
Sorry for gushing but thanks for listening/reading x

That's fantastic news what type are you wanting

Good luck with the first bits seeing everyone
It's a long drawn out process on the nhs but gets faster the closer you get to the day

I keep changing my mind, today it's the sleeve. I'd be grateful to know what made you all choose the one you did x
Thanks for the good wishes
Rudders x

*hugs* I totally understand how emotional this journey can be, even as early as getting funding. Congrats and we'll see you on the losers bench really soon!
I chose the band because I don't need to lose weight fast (no diabetes, heart problems, weak joints, etc) I just need to reduce my intake. Choose what you think will work for you and ask LOTS of questions!

Got app to see surgeon @ c&w mr efthimiou on dec28th and dietician jan 18th. Odd way around I thought but seems to be moving quickly :0)

No not at all,they are all excellent,it was just mr bonanomis list was shorter,and I wanted it done ASAP.before the new year.

Back