• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many sizes?

JO28172

Just ordered new corporate wear at work ...3 sizes smaller than the lot I was wearing in sept! Woop woop! :)

What a great feeling! I've gone from a size 22 to a 16 so far and now I almost feel like a normal person!

Yey! Good aren't we :)

Well done you too xxx

woop!!! cant wait to be doing the same xx

I have gone down from a 24/26 to a 16 in the past 6 months. Mind you our corporate wear is not very generous. Even the size 26 blouses, I couldnt do up the buttons on the short-sleeves. Woo Hoo I can now :)

Im pre op but down from 34/36 (don't like tight clothes on fat bodys) to a 26/28 !!!!!!!!

Well Done Jo xx

Thx all xx

Well dun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Excellent news!
They will soon get fed up with you ordering a new size every month LOL
I was a size 26 and am now an 8/10

lamornamiss said:
Excellent news!
They will soon get fed up with you ordering a new size every month LOL
I was a size 26 and am now an 8/10

Oh wow that's amazing...still don't believe I'll do it but I WILL!!!! x

JO28172 said:
Oh wow that's amazing...still don't believe I'll do it but I WILL!!!! x

I'm the same I feel like I'm always going to be this big I seem to be bigger than everyone on here right now id love to be a size 18 I can't think lower than that yet cos that is million miles away yet anyway but still don't feel al get to there let alone lower!xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

You ll get there TB. I have bought a dress in a size 14 and it is hanging on the other side of my wardrobe so walk past it several times a day...I WILL fit into it one day. Maybe that can help you to keep going

wow thats great, I will be saying this very soon i hope xxx

stefanie said:
Well done you.

I was a size 30 9 months ago, now I am a size 14!!!

Omg stef...you've halved!!!! Fantastic!!!! Xx

Back