• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wow i got funding

liannos

:D i got funding come on op date wooohoowhhowohwohw so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm from Cornwall too, and think I may have got my funding this time too, yippeee, been turned down twice before. Do you go to Bospa meetings in Cornwall? xxx

Woohoohoo!! Congrats hun!! Whereabouts are you having your op?? Have you been told roughly when to expect your op??

Congrats hun!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

hi all im from liskeard and go to Saltash
BOSPA i should here from them soon for the first appointment im having my op in Taunton :D

Am from Penzance, and have sent you a PM I think. I shall hopefully be going to Taunton too, but hear there is quite a waiting list xxx

for some reason i cant get PM's ? i ring up Taunton she told me its around 4 months from the first appointment to the op date give them a ring thats what ive done i think that Truro got feedup with me as i ring all the time lol it only took me 9 months to get from seeing the doc to funding so im lucky you do have to keep on to them :D:D

thanks all XXXXX

Excellent news x

Brilliant news.

You can only get pm's after you've made 50 posts so get posting lol.... xx

Congrats!! It's a wonderful feeling getting funding :D hope you journey to the op isn't too long x

Congratulations on getting your funding you must be so excited. I found out last Friday I got mine too. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Back