• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Well my wls family iv got the news iv been waiting for today....my fundings been granted I'm so so happy I could cry, I feel as though all my christmas's have come at once, I know I ain't got a date yet but just to know that iv got funding and this op is actually gonna happen is enough to put a great big smile on my face :)
Just wanted to share it with u all... 2011 new yr, new me ;-) xx

Bless you Laura that is such great news! I am very delighted and excited for you pet.
Let's hope you get your date soon, isn't it supposed to be early in the New Year?

Woohoooooo! New Year, new you!
Hugs
Grace xxx

Well done Laura, at least you can breathe a sigh of relieve, once that is in place the rest will slot in beautifully. Xx

Awww thanks grace that's a lovely message, I got told it b Jan- feb but as I ain't got no date yet I'm expecting feb-march but either way it's not to long away and at least I can get myself prepared once Christmas and new yrs been it will b just round the corner... Be nice to get a date b4 Christmas so I know wen it will b although I ain't expecting to so b a nice surprise if I do :)
How r u doin anyway u ok?? Xx

Thank u Lisa and cheekybum...... Carnt wait now she did say on the fone I should hear b4 Christmas with a date so fingers crossed xxx

Thats fantastic news Laura :) I remember the feeling well! :clap: Congratulations :clap: and I hope you dont have to wait long for your date :D XX :clap:

That's great news Hun! Onwards and upwards from here or should I say downwards lol xxxx well done! you must be chuffed

Thank u end it and Keeley I am super chuffed lol carnt wait now xx

Great news - a nice early Christmas pressie! :eek:) Congrats.
xXx

Laura... it's been a pleasure to know you and to share your journey... so glad you have confirmed funding and always at your side... it's all going to be go in the New Year... just wait until this time next year! Love and hugs... very well done xxx

Awww thanks louanne it deffo is an early Christmas present I'm well happy!
And thanks to u too bev for ur lovely message I know ur always there and I am for u too if u need me, we are goin on this journey together and 2011 is deffo our time to shine bev xxxxxx

We'll be working through it together for sure Laura and if you can make our Llandudno gathering, it would the 'icing on the cake' to see as many of our friends, share a little time, a memorable gathering and a great way of mutual support, thanks to this forum.

Love and hugs to you and it's a great way to start 2011.

xxx

Bev I'm there already I carnt wait I'm sooo excited I'm gonna come with chick so if there's anyone else from birmingham goin they can join us xx

Congratulations. Hope your journey moves along smoothly.

Back