• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

x

hi bander!

hello from a fellow bander approaching 18 months post op :)

Welcome to the losers bench hun and to the new you...congrats :) xxxx

Hello from a bander approaching 5 years out!

There's always room for another :D

Thanks andie :) have been lurking around since last September, got brave a couple of weeks ago and started my diary while i was pre op. i'm guessing i'll be here all the time now lol have told all my surgery buddies to come along, its such aa great site. Before i was discharged the bariactric nurse came round to explain eating etc, fizzy drinks, and the 20x20x20 and was shocked how much i knew lol that's thanks to you guys. Itching to get recovered now and get to it. First checkup/fill 12th march then i'm on my way !!
Hi, it's surprising what tips you pick up on here. I've found it great reading everyone's experiences. Can't wait to be more familiar with everything. Looks like we have some learning to concentrate on. Don't know how anyone else felt when they first had their band, but I finally feel free from food. I'm finding it lovely not having to think about food and not being in that b****y fridge and cupboard all the time. Good luck to all of us who have taken the plunge. xxxx

Hope you recover well - my best tip would be to keep some chewable deflatine or simmilar around, certainly the worst bit of the recovery for me! x

Back