• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yahoo users and Aol'ers

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Ive noticed for some reason yahoo decides to filter the important activation email into the bulk box for some strange reason.

So if you cant find it, and your a yahoo users, thats where it probably is. If you could also mark it as "not spam" that would be great, as it would possibly help the future users from not suffering the same fait. Thanks ;)

Pierce

Last edited:
As Yahoo and AOL, are almost the same, in places, you should check the AOL bulk/spam email box.

I have no idea why they are doing this! If your having any difficulties registering, post them on discovery health forums and mini will forward it on to me.

Pierce

A quick note, ive opened up the Tech Support, so if your registered, but have not gotten the confirmation email, you should be able to post there.

Pierce

AOL, are black-holing our emails, so its unlikely you will get any email from us, if you use an AOL address.

If you want to register, and only have an aol address. Email me at [email protected] and i will send you a gMail(google email) invite, which has loads of space, easy to use and so on so forth.

Pierce

Back