• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newly registered but can't post

Julie84

Hi,

I registered yesterday but can't start or reply to any threads (admittedly I have only tried in the Lipotrim forum but that is the only place that I have wanted to post so far!)

The following message comes up:

Julie84, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I managed to get a user name and can log in but that's it. I think I probably need to activate (or someone else needs to activate) the account, perhaps? However, I never received an email (I checked the spam folder too).

Please help as I would love to join in. :)

Many thanks,

Julie

Last edited:
Erm to be honest I'm not sure - if you can post here, you should be able to post in most places. Your username is active otherwise you wouldn't have been able to do this message. I will have a look at your profile and see if there is anything I can spot.

I've had a look at your profile and I can't see a problem with it - can you still not post in the Lipotrim forum?? :confused:

Had a little play - try now....

You're welcome honey!! :wavey:

I'm getting the same thing

Diry-bird, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
It will only let me post on this thread!?????

Sarah

You are required to validate your email before you can post on MiniMins.

The tech support forum is the only forum that is open to people who have not validated their email address for obvious reasons. So you can ask for help.

I have validated your account Diry-Bird.

Regards,
Pierce

Hmm, I still haven't received an email though, so haven't confirmed anything. I can post away to my heart's content now though! :)

That's cos I validated ya in the admin panel - not the official way :busted:

Same problem

Hi thereI'm new so not really sure what I am doing yet. I am getting the messages that everyone else has got and haven't received an emailCan you help as I'm getting addicted to using this site and not sure if I have proper access??Thanks!

Many thanks!

check your junk mail folder?

i see you validated on MiniMins.com

Welcome to MiniMins.com

Pierce

Back