• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newly registered but can't post

getting the same problem :(

hi bluehail,

did you update your email? You have to revalidate the email. But not to worry I have validated your account now.

Pierce

Hi,

I'm having the same problem too !! Can't seem to get around the site because I keep getting the same message as above, also wanted to know how I can upload a profile pics.

Cheers

Sue

Hi,

I'm having the same problem too !! Can't seem to get around the site because I keep getting the same message as above, also wanted to know how I can upload a profile pics.

Cheers

Sue

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.
Click on the link below and it will help you get to know your way around.

If you need any help please ask.
http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Hi I need my account validating, as I get the same message. tryed to visit sites and I get the same message as everyine else, trouble is I`ve had an email and this is its link. can someone please help thank you Alexlin

Hi I need my account validating, as I get the same message. tryed to visit sites and I get the same message as everyine else, trouble is I`ve had an email and this is its link. can someone please help thank you Alexlin

Your accound has been validated and you have been able to post.

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.
Click on the link below and it will help you get to know your way around.

If you need any help please ask.
http://www.minimins.com/introduction...-minimins.html

You need 50 posts to gain access to certain forums etc.

Love Mini xxx

hi just registered and dont know how to activate my account as have the email with activation number but stuck where to go from here i really need to ask some questions and get advice while on the lipotrim its my 6th day and have been stuggling especially as no one else cooks in the house please help..........................

Back