• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YAY

shazbrad

Well i finally weighed myself today :eek: haven't done so for a while cos i got fed up yo yoing between 13st and 13st 2lb :banghead: but finally got up the courage and :clap: :woohoo: am now 12st 8lb, i think you can say i was slightly happy when the scales flashed up :party0011::party0011::party0011:, now i just need to keep that off and lose more as well :cross:

Wooohoooohoooo!!! Well done hun!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolutely fantastic xx

fantastic xx

wtg.jpg

gr8 news congratulations xxx

Brilliant! :D Well done to you!

Cuppa xx

Really well done. When you had your pre-op appointment before starting the milk diet how much in advance was it?

hiya do you know i can't really remember think it was about 4/6 weeks before op and was told to start diet 2 weeks before op but then op was postponed for 2 weeks so was actually on diet for 4 weeks :mad:

hiya do you know i can't really remember think it was about 4/6 weeks before op and was told to start diet 2 weeks before op but then op was postponed for 2 weeks so was actually on diet for 4 weeks :mad:

Thanks, that is really helpfull as I should be able to gage when my pre op assessment will be, which will help my boss plan her holiday.

fantastic x

Back