• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay!!

maxine kim

Lumpy foods today sick to death of soup :( ,,, but don't know what to eat now ??? Help please !!! looking forward to scrambled eggs lol ;) x

You may find that scrambled eggs don't go down that well. . . some people find them hard to tolerate.

other things
~ lots of mashed vegetables
~ stewed fruit
~ low fat custard
~ yoghurts
~ ticker fruit smoothies
~ pureed chicken, lamb or beef, quorn or tofu
use a little gravy with the meat and veg (you may find it nicer to mash things individually rather than all together so you get individual flavours ~ it also helps to find out the foods you can or can't tolerate)
~ ready brek/porridge/weetabix
~ flaked white fish
~ the packs of fish in sauce are good on this stage, especially with some mashed veg such as swede and carrot

Sainsburys do some good "good for you" meals which are the low cal/fat ranges, the shepherds pie, cottage pie, fish pie are all good for this stage.

Scrambled egg is a no no for me but I do have 7 mls in my 10 ml band try putting some milk with the eggs when u scramble them so there more sloppy hope this helps xx

urgh pureed chicken.... not sure bout that one :S

you can mince it and it will be fine :)

At this stage I was having: -

Scrambled eggs / omelettes / boiled eggs mashed with low fat mayo

baked sweet potato (just eat soft flesh), beans , cottage cheese

made my own turkey mince in gravy, fish in white sauce with mashed sweet potato and carrot and swede, mushy peas

sweet stuff just had yourts and mousse x

maxine kim said:
Lumpy foods today sick to death of soup :( ,,, but don't know what to eat now ??? Help please !!! looking forward to scrambled eggs lol ;) x

Thank u girls very helpful I did think I might be pushing my luck with scrambled eggs lol I just want something to chew its been so long haha x

it may be ok, just mix it with some milk and have it sloppy, you may well be fine :)

BlueDiamond said:
Hello what stage are you at post op plz ??? Ty x

Hi Hun two weeks post op and had fish pie today lol was lovely was a bit scared to swallow managed half weight watchers one :) x

Back