• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YESSSSSSSSS

DIANAGRACE

Went tothe docs 6 weeks ago to ask about banding he sent a letter to the hospital and yesterday I went, and they said yes I can have it done:):):):):) the women I seen said the bypass would be the best for me, I am just sopleased that it can be done on the NHS, only down side is that it can take up to a year to get it done as there are 3 more hospitals down in Devon that are going to do these opps but there nor set up and running yet, I dont mind cus how I look at it is , had this weight a life time now and in a yearit willstart to come off for :) good. Sorry I am so over the moon but it is the only way out for me after trying all the diets under the sun. :):):):):)
DIANA

thats fantastic the year will fly past. you never know if the 3 hospitals get a move on you could be there a lot sooner. how much have you got to loose?
HC

Congratulations :D great news! The year will allow you plenty of time to research and get yourself fully prepared for the surgery so it can be a good thing to have a bit of a wait sometimes!

Hi hopelesscase I would love to lose 7 to 8 stone so hope the bypass will let me do this, ty for all you kind thoughts I will keep you posted.
DIANA

Hi Diana wonderful news that, can you not ask for transfrer to a hospital out of area that can do you op? just thinking the funding is there for you and you might have that option!

Back