• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yippee! Toast!

Cath860

I'm two weeks and two days post-op and have really been struggling to eat. Surviving on yoghurt and cheese triangles mainly. Today I tried the tiniest bit of well-toasted bread and it went down fine. It's a small thing, but it's made me soooooo happy!!

I'm about 24 lbs down and today I put on some jeans that I could just about squish myself into before and which are now nicely comfortable, and a top I could tie a knot in and was still big on me. It feels great doesn't it??!!!

Congrat's on the loss Cath. It's wonderful when you try on clothes and they are too big. Some much better than clothes being too small! Get use to it :D x

I'm a newbie just wanted to say hello, I'm having bypass 8th October, started pre op diet Monday all is well but was just wondering if u could give me some info or piece of mind really on few things?

Well done Cath, and am sooooo jealous. Have been craving toast so much for months now.

I know I'll never be able to have toast again, some of the things that I have tried and been so painful, that I'm just never going to try.

Lucky lucky lucky!

Back