• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woohoo and a mini woohoo

Rayne,

I have some pairs of size 24 trousers from Sainsburys and Tesco which are now too big for me and was not sure what I was going to do with them. Only thing is they are regular length so would need taking up.

If you would like them let me know and we can sort out a way to get them to you.

Tatiana

Last edited:
Woooooooo - it does not seem a minute ago that you were in your first week post op having all those problems with your wee infections etc...and now 6 stone gone WOW ! that is really fantastic well done xxxx

Rayne,

I have some pairs of size 24 trousers from Sainsburys and Tesco which are now too big for me and was not sure what I was going to do with them. Only thing is they are regular length so would need taking up.

If you would like them let me know and we can sort out a way to get them to you.

Tatiana

Oh that is lovely thankyou hun... keep hold of them as you maybe able to sell them.... ive got some elasticated trousers in a 22 which fit so will wear them for now.. and my mum gave me a belt today for my jeans lol.. im hoping in a couple of weeks i will be out of the inbetween stage and be able to fit in the matalan jeans lol xxx

Woooooooo - it does not seem a minute ago that you were in your first week post op having all those problems with your wee infections etc...and now 6 stone gone WOW ! that is really fantastic well done xxxx

OMG i know hasnt it gone quick.. and i thought them days were gonna be like that forever... i so feel a different person now...well that is until stand and look at myself in the mirror without clothes on in matalans... so unflattering... im gonna complain hehe xxx

image-3708982108.png

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

have you got Norah Batty legs too :) i've never had a full length mirror for years and i got a real shock at matalan :)

yeah Angie.. they are scary... i look like the mitchelen man lol... or the marshmallow man from ghostbusters!! lmao

Back