• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woohoo and a mini woohoo

Raynebubble

Well today im 12 weeks post op...
i have completed the liquid stage!
i have completed the pureed stage!
i have completed the soft food stage!

Today im on normal foods... not that i wasnt eating normal food before... but im sure you know what i mean lol.

i have lost 2lb this week... was hoping to have lost 3 so i could say ive lost exactly 6 stone but never mind... i will lose that pound next week for sure and then i can have my woohoo!!

today im off to buy another pair of jeans as my size 24's now come off without me undoing them.. im wearing a belt with two extra holes made in it now just to keep them up as my friend said yesterday... you jeans are just too baggy!! lol

Matalan here i come xxx

Well today im 12 weeks post op...
i have completed the liquid stage!
i have completed the pureed stage!
i have completed the soft food stage!

Today im on normal foods... not that i wasnt eating normal food before... but im sure you know what i mean lol.

i have lost 2lb this week... was hoping to have lost 3 so i could say ive lost exactly 6 stone but never mind... i will lose that pound next week for sure and then i can have my woohoo!!

today im off to buy another pair of jeans as my size 24's now come off without me undoing them.. im wearing a belt with two extra holes made in it now just to keep them up as my friend said yesterday... you jeans are just too baggy!! lol

Matalan here i come xxx

Congratulations :talk017:- you deserve it you have worked so hard, supported everyone here (specially me ) :thankyou: enjoy your shopping :553:

xxxx

That is lovely Debs, thankyou very much.. hopefully the 24's in matalan will fit me now... i couldnt get them up my legs the other week lol.. if not i will have to get the 26.. or head to asda... there 24's fitted lovely but were 3 foot too long... ooh i may get in a 22 there now... mmm maybe im pushing it hehe x

That is lovely Debs, thankyou very much.. hopefully the 24's in matalan will fit me now... i couldnt get them up my legs the other week lol.. if not i will have to get the 26.. or head to asda... there 24's fitted lovely but were 3 foot too long... ooh i may get in a 22 there now... mmm maybe im pushing it hehe x

haha the asda 24s fitted me so you will get into the 22s easypeasy xx

ooh i hope so... im on a mission!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
well done rayne on completing all three stages and a big yipp yoo ha on losing nearly 6 stone. thats absolutely amazing. what an inspiration n i can't wait to be posting great news like you darlin
matalan won't know what's hit it ha ha. you go girl
jan xx

Thankyou, you will be there soon... its all very exciting xxx

Enjoy real chewing!! You've done so well, don't blow it all by making yourself ill having steak and chips - I found the solid food stage the most difficult, slow and careful is the trick I think, only try one new thing at a time so if you react or dump, you know what caused it! Good luck! X

thanks hun... ive been eating normal ish foods for about 2 weeks now... gave up with the mashed stuff..the dietician said that was ok as she said my body was ready for it... but as you say... im not gonna go mad... i do a food diary so to keep track of what i am eating.. also so i can use it in the future to help others... i have donethis since week six when i started soft foods... when i try a new food.. which is about every other day.. or at a weekend i put a tick next to it so i know ive tried it lol xx... ooh and chewing and chewing xx

fantastic weight loss so pleased for you

Well just been to Matalan...and still there one pair of size 24's are still too small... and there was no way i was trying a 26..so gave up there...
Went to asda... omg there was only one pirof size 24's there again.. and they were horrible.. and too big... so tried a 22 in a different style and couldnt get them up my legs... so im going to plan B... ordering another pair of jeans from my catalogue but a size smaller and im gonna sell the ones im wearing x

Wow - fantastic weight loss! Congratulations, you're a true inspiration xxx

thanks hun not been called an inspiration before xx

hi rayne,
doesn't that just show you how sizes differ from shop to shop?
i shop on a brilliant site called 'yours clothing' and they have a sale on at the moment maybe you could check it out. the other site i use is 'crazy clearance'. you can get real bargains on this site but it is a bit hit n miss as i think they sell off the leftover stock from the main stream catalogues.
anyway, happy shoppin and i'm sure you will get some new 'smaller sized' jeans soon hun
jan xx

Thankyou.. i will have a look at the site. i went back t matalans and tried 26's and they were to big!! the 24's to small.... so when it comes to matalans..im a 25!!! lol

Well done honey:)

whoo hoo well done

i use Yours on line and they really are good and a good fit too :) the sale section always has loads of stuff and is anything from £3 upwards i had a coat for £8 can't get them that price in charity shops any more xx

Back