• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yippee week one over and a good loss!!

blossom11

Morning peeps,

So today marks exactly a week since surgery.

The scales this morning say I'm 23 pounds lighter!! So pleased it's made it all worth it!!!

Waist gone from 47.5 inch to 41 inches.

I've been earing very little so I'm aware that I may put some on pre fill...nonetheless a great boost!!

Have a great day everyone x x x

Omg Blossom ! That's amazing !
so that's in just the 3 weeks covering pre op and post op ? Christ that's awesome !
Well done !
Mindy
Xxx

Looked at lean 15...omg next neXT nest thing since Poldark on the BBC!! Needless to say book ordered!!

Poldark ? !!!!
Omg that's scene when he's cutting the crop ! I actually did a drop jaw moment and stopped what I was doing .. I even think 2 laces of drool dropped from the corners of my mouth like a bulldog drooling .. Now that gets your blood moving !

Hey the bones may be old but there's still a good broth in them !

You're so funny!!
Have a great day. I'm just taking my girl to a play centre with a friend as the weather is grim. Got my protein shake!!

I've only told four people. This friend doesn't know I will have to divert from any questions...I'm a rubbish liar!!

You're so funny!!
Have a great day. I'm just taking my girl to a play centre with a friend as the weather is grim. Got my protein shake!!

I've only told four people. This friend doesn't know I will have to divert from any questions...I'm a rubbish liar!!

Wow amazing well done x

wowww! congrats I remember that feeling. such an amazing buzz! you are well and truly on your way now! xx

ThankYou Crystal!

Gemma I'm feeling much better thanks. I still get very tired and wind in the left shoulder but nothing like in the early days! X x x

Well done Blossom, great loss after only 3 weeks. You must be so happy.

onwards and downwards eh x

That's an amazing amount to lose.

Back