• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yippee week one over and a good loss!!

Hey Blossom !
How you doing today ?

Ah thanks for popping in to say Hello Mindy. Funny you should ask...there's been lots of firsts...

No pain when bending down anymore

Clothes feeling better

Eaten lots so feeling energised...the restriction has gone which is probably a good thing as I did question how I could carry on with so little cals!!

And done 6k with my girl...so its all good here Mrs!! How's about you?

In a nutshell I just feel quite healthy too for the first time in ages and really positive too after the very supportive husband had a word with me this morning!! Very few people know so he's a great sounding board and good at keeping me focused!

I hope you're feeling good too and haven't been up to too much mischief today!!

Seems minutes ago when we preparing our bags and now look at us!! So proud of us both x x x x

Take care hunny x x x

Sounds a good day :)

Last edited:
Ah thanks for popping in to say Hello Mindy. Funny you should ask...there's been lots of firsts...

No pain when bending down anymore

Clothes feeling better

Eaten lots so feeling energised...the restriction has gone which is probably a good thing as I did question how I could carry on with so little cals!!

And done 6k with my girl...so its all good here Mrs!! How's about you?

In a nutshell I just feel quite healthy too for the first time in ages and really positive too after the very supportive husband had a word with me this morning!! Very few people know so he's a great sounding board and good at keeping me focused!

I hope you're feeling good too and haven't been up to too much mischief today!!

Seems minutes ago when we preparing our bags and now look at us!! So proud of us both x x x x

Take care hunny x x x

Yep I. Good .. Still sore where the port is and its letting me know it's there for sure .. All other wounds perfect .
Sounds like you had a good day ! I would love to be walking , I used to love walking .. We have a 16 mile walk along a river near me and I used to do that a lot ! But these damn knees won't let me .. Maybe another few stone off and I can hike a bit ..

You've been eating ? Or did you mean liquids ?
Can't believe it's already coming up on 2 weeks post op ..
Mindy
Xxxxx

Fantastic weight loss. You must be so chuffed.
P.S Poldark - OMG Love him, I was in Cornwall at the same time he filmed last year, but sadly never saw him - I was gutted, hubby didn't care much tho!

Congratulations on the amazing weight loss Blossom.. the start of many more pounds to start falling off :)
xox

Morning Blossom !
Hope you have a brilliant day back at work !
Xxxxx

What an amazing first week! I bet you feel incredible!! :)

Well done xx

How you doing Blossom ? !

Back