• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zetacatty and Naughtypuppy

tesmaralda

Are due to go into tomorrow for their ops on Wednesday.

Heres to say all the very best and wishing you both a very speedy recovery and that you're back on here posting from the losers bench your experiences for us all to read.

x x x x x x x x

Good Luck to you both, Hope you have a speedy recovery and are back posting soon xx

Very best wishes to you both, good luck with everything, let us know how it goes xxx :cross::party0019:

Cuppacocoa xx

good luck girlies !!! :D Wishing you all the best and speedy recoveries

good luck both of you! we'll all be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing your stories.

Good luck girls and I'll see you Fri on the losing side. Also all the best to Anthony who should be recovering now and Strawberry also going in this week.

oh good luck xxx

Thank you so much! Its just amazing just how wonderful the support is here on Minis. I don't know how I would have coped with the past year without you. Early night for me tonight - but I don't think I'll sleep! Topsy is popping in to see me and will report back and send you my love. Take care, Mxx

well girls
its the start of the new you all the best for the opp,, and all the best that the future brings you both,Wednesday is the first day of a new life enjoy !!!!!!
regards
steve

Good luck everyone xxx:D

Good luck ladies. No pillow fights now...:pillowfight:

(I didn't think I would ever get a chance to use that smilie):D

Hope you all a speedy recovery.

Good luck girls and I'll see you Fri on the losing side. Also all the best to Anthony who should be recovering now and Strawberry also going in this week.

Thanks for the update on Anthony Bonita. I was going to post to see if anyone knew how it had gone for him.

Good luck all three of you having ops, speedy recovery and great weight losses coming your way xx

Back