• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck Leesh, zns & hsmel for tomorrow!

angie790

Good luck folks! Hope all goes smoothly and you all have a lovely comfortable recovery. Looking forward to following your journeys :)

Same from me - good luck to you all! x

good luck girls, see you on the bench losers!!
xxx

Good luck to you all.......Ill be joining you next week so make some space for me, I need a mahoooooosive space ;) x

Yeahhh good luck all, I think HSMel is going to text me and let me know how she is getting on so I can pass the info onto you peeps.

Hope you all have a smooth journey.

Thanks so much for all your good wishes everyone. This forum has kept me motivated throughout the ghastly milk diet . . and now tomorrow is the day.

Scared (just because its a general anaesthetic and I am always scared I might not wake up - although I suppose you wouldnt know if you didnt!!!) but have had a fair few in my time so keep telling myself not to be so stupid. However also very excited at the prospect of a new slimmer me on that losers bench. Just keep trying to think of the positives!!

Not going in till lunchtime tomorrow and op in the afternoon sometime but will try and keep Mary posted as to how I am afterwards (although I suppose if I am later on the list that may be fairly late if I even come too sufficiently to text!)

Anyway thanks again everyone - you really have been a lifeline to me this last couple of weeks xxxxx

Good luck hsmel and all those of you who are having ops this week. Sorry to hear that Leesh's op has been cancelled but will happen next Tuesday.

I'll say a prayer for you all.

Rebirth x

Thanks so much for all your good wishes everyone. This forum has kept me motivated throughout the ghastly milk diet . . and now tomorrow is the day.

Scared (just because its a general anaesthetic and I am always scared I might not wake up - although I suppose you wouldnt know if you didnt!!!) but have had a fair few in my time so keep telling myself not to be so stupid. However also very excited at the prospect of a new slimmer me on that losers bench. Just keep trying to think of the positives!!

Not going in till lunchtime tomorrow and op in the afternoon sometime but will try and keep Mary posted as to how I am afterwards (although I suppose if I am later on the list that may be fairly late if I even come too sufficiently to text!)

Anyway thanks again everyone - you really have been a lifeline to me this last couple of weeks xxxxx

Bless you sweety you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Come back soon and tell us how it went. I'm sure you're going to be great.

Best wishes to you zns. It seems to have been a long time coming, and suddenly it's here! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you honey.

Have a speedy recovery and come back soon and tell us all about it. xxxxx

Had a text from ZNS a little while ago to say that it looks like she'll be going to surgery this afternoon.

Good luck everyone! x

just to let you know, angie790 (my ickle sister) didn't have her surgery done as planned for today, she's most disappointed as you can obviously understand, needs to gather her thoughts for a while, she believes she's penciled in for the 5th October now, turns out there was an emergency, and as she was lesser of a risk than others she drew the short straw

Sorry to hear this Marky, please give her our condolences, so sad for her, but Oct is that far.

Back