• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zetacatty and Naughtypuppy

Sambucca

good luck ladies. I will be thinking of you. xx

Ellie65

Thank you so much! Its just amazing just how wonderful the support is here on Minis. I don't know how I would have coped with the past year without you. Early night for me tonight - but I don't think I'll sleep! Topsy is popping in to see me and will report back and send you my love. Take care, Mxx

Whoaaa didnt realise you were going in tomorrow, well hope you read this, good luck and all the best to you see you soon on here Ellie xx;)

katstofat

good luck to both of you also to propo for the 9th and to everyone who is having their surgery this week.........kath x

naughtypuppy

Is a LOSER!!!
Aaaww thank you guys and dont worry i will look after Z :D
xxx

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
Good luck to you! You will be losers very soon.

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
Lots of luck to you both and I hope your recovery is super speedy and smooth!

Lx

topsy

I know you don't need it M as you will get through the op and have a speedy recovery.

Sending you special hugs and oodles and oodles of fairy dust xx

zetacatty

A loser at last!
Crumbs! So many lovely messages! With this kind of support we will sail through! Thank you so much. See you on the losing side. xxxx

pinkylin

just want to wish you both the best of luck with ya ops you will both be on the loser bench in no time hope you both have a very quick recovery too lv n hugs lin.x

naughtypuppy

Is a LOSER!!!
Eeeeek! Lol not long left lol x

Laura.

Best of luck to you both for your op tomorrow, look forward to seeing you posting about your amazing journey very soon!
x