• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zombie Run

Snow White

I downloaded the zombie run app on my phone. It is excellent for walking or running a bit I was so engrossed listening to the story and increasing my pace to avoid zombies I did 5k without realising.

Have heard of this and love the idea. Will look into getting it as going to try to start jogging soon :)

I think it's half price at the moment. I never buy apps, if there not free I will generally not bother. But, this one is worth buying. Clever concept and really fun.

Off to investigate, I use endomondo which tracks what I do and links to My fitness pal.

I have only just (in the last few days) discovered the Zombies Run app - I was listening to a Radio program podcast that was from a show aired on the 11th August 2012.

From the BBC's website:-

GlobalBiz: Computer Games 2: 11 Aug 12
Sat, 11 Aug 12
Duration:
27 mins
In the second of two parts on the rapidly developing business of mobile gaming, Peter Day is in conversation with writer Naomi Alderman and Adrian Hon, co-founder of games company Six to Start. They talk about how they took advantage of powerful phone technology to make the fitness chase game Zombies Run!, and they give insight into the changing world of mobile games and the increasing influence of games on the mainstream entertainment world. Producer: Mike Wendling Editor: Stephen Chilcott

And the link to the podcast is here:-

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio/worldbiz/worldbiz_20120811-0032a.mp3

Back