• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

20th Nov - pre-op diet buddies?

Last day of my pre op today. Just clear fluids for me tomorrow and Nil by Mouth from Midnight tomorrow. Hoping the weather doesn't disrupt the flight!!
Good news is another 3lb lost. Keep up the good work friends x

Oh! Good luck!! Hope its goes according to plan (flights) and let us know how get on! :D

You guys are doing so well, it is so nice to read all your experiences and getting tips, my milk diet starts on Monday next week. Got pre op on Wednesday. GOOD luck and always keep the goal in mind.... so excited now. :)

Hows it going Widdershins? think I have lost around 10lbs just on my last carton of 4 pint of milk for the week so am around 4 pints behind should have had to restock on Sunday lol.

Last day of my pre op today. Just clear fluids for me tomorrow and Nil by Mouth from Midnight tomorrow. Hoping the weather doesn't disrupt the flight!!
Good news is another 3lb lost. Keep up the good work friends x

Good luck

Hiya,

completed a week - Im struggling with the jelly, and it keeps melting in my workbag. Its my fault, I keep forgetting to put it in the fridge.

Food isnt bothering me at all - I even made a bananna cake at the weekend for my Hubby. He and his friend had bacon butties for lunch, and even THAT didnt get to me - bacon is my fav!!!

Sounds like you're doing well...not long now!

Hiya,

completed a week - Im struggling with the jelly, and it keeps melting in my workbag. Its my fault, I keep forgetting to put it in the fridge.

Food isnt bothering me at all - I even made a bananna cake at the weekend for my Hubby. He and his friend had bacon butties for lunch, and even THAT didnt get to me - bacon is my fav!!!

Sounds like you're doing well...not long now!

Been told to stop my diet i wont get op till January am so upset and disappointed :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Final day of Pre-Op Milk Diet! Looking forward to saying goodbye to jelly, although I shall miss my milky coffees!
(I know I can have them afterwards, but not in the quantity!)

Hurrah!

You had your op Widdershins?

Yes I have-doing well and not a drop of sugar free jly has passed my lips! ;(

Excellent news Widdershins glad that you are recovering nicely I will join you on that bench next week cant wait so move up slim lol

Back