• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 weeks post op

Hi I'm only 12 days out and this same problem hit me yesterday. I just hate some of this pureed stuff now, I'm managing about 4 meals but was just gagging yesterday, forced it down! Weetabix and yoghurt I seem to manage tho. I've also started making 1 smoothie a day. Today's was 1/2 cup fat free Greek yog, 1/4 banana, 2 frozen strawberries. 1/4 cup skim milk bit of sweetener in blender. It's really nice and a meal! If it helps?! Also I have put a cheese triangle in tuna with a bit of extra light mayo. I also use cheese in mash and beans just melt it in x

Thanks jo good ideas, how you doing? X

Body builders use this to get protein in, make up sugar free jelly, blend with nil fat cottage cheese and leave to set. Apparently it's like cheesecake....

Thanks jo good ideas, how you doing? X

I'm doing fine thanks :) can't wait to get on next food stage and also to get to gym/swimming. I'm very eager now lol just wanna start seeing results I know the losses are happening but you can't tell yet and I'm 2 lb off 4 stone since I started end of last year :( x

I'm doing fine thanks :) can't wait to get on next food stage and also to get to gym/swimming. I'm very eager now lol just wanna start seeing results I know the losses are happening but you can't tell yet and I'm 2 lb off 4 stone since I started end of last year :( x

I'm the same with good, looking forward to it and getting back to except isle classes. Your weight loss is fab, I've lost 2 stone since starting LSD and am the same can't wait till it's noticeable x

It's better if you mash it with a fork as opposed to blenderize it. Cottage pie for example mashed up, fish in parsley sauce, porridge is a good one, make sure it's runny. I tried one meal from the blender and also wanted to vomit! Make sure you stick to soft mushed food and takes it slowly!
Good luck

Goodluck with your journey.

Back