• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Minoots

Can someone tell me if they know of any others my sort of age that has been approved? I am 62 and have co-morbids.. but it was really the age part that was worrying me as I noticed that a lot of PCT's say under 50 or 55

while i was having my op there was a chap is 67 years old he had a sleeve as far as i know all is well

Hi,
I was 62 on Friday ( 11th ) and had bypass and gall bladder removal tuesday 8th , age was never an issue but I did read somewhere that there were indications that older patients respond better to treatment.
AndI for one am fine.

TwinkleTwinkle said:
I am 54 but know a few in their 60s on here so hope you are reassured, honey xx :)

Oh wow .. That has made me feel so much better... I was going through a dip but am now feeling positive again... Thanks all ..... You are stars xxx

Hi Minoots,

I met one lady at my local BOSPA meeting who had the op at 59 and came in slim, trim shining example at 61 and two years post op to tell us how much difference it had made to her life.

You should be fine, fingers crossed! :)

Back