• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

And so it begins! Diary of a skinny girl?!

Thank you!! I am so happy I feel better - I can't believe it! Was so worried it wasn't going to work for me. But I feel fine. Hurray!

Yeahhhhhhh! I need my fill to give me some restriction, just ate a full shepherds pie with veg. Thought I would struggle to eat it but no :-/ have you had your dietician call yet? X

Had my first fill today. She only put 0.6 in because of the problems I've had....and when she withdrew fluid I had over 4 in already even though I'd been told I had 3. So I now have 4.8 in there. Wasn't painful at all and she was really nice. She also weighed me and confirmed I have lost 1 stone 6lbs in a month. Hurray! An totally skint but went and bought a dress from a vintage shop to wear in the show I am in next week. I'm a good mood!

I am do pleased for you!!!! I wonder if they will find any in mine as I'm meant to be empty. You have done so well! X

She said they often find a different amount than the surgeon has said - so maybe! She also said the increased amount could well be why I have had such bad reflux - would be strange if it had been only 3, but not unusual for over 4. You have done really well too!

I've not been weighed since last week. And despite good intentions I have no idea how many cals of hotel food I ate. I definately ate more portion wise than I will do when I have some restriction. Can't wait!! How have you felt since your fill? Are you back on liquids? X

Hurrah! Well done you! Yep - back on liquids for three days, then soft food again for three more. Got next fill booked for three weeks....hopefully I can have a bigger fill then.

Hello! Not been on here for a while but am sitting drinking a coffee after my second fill - seems like the perfect time to update this. Since my last fill (which took me to 4.8) I've been hungry! Sticking to my diet (apart from one week when I had a friend staying and drunk lots of wine). Been swimming around 5 times per week. Lost 25 lbs in total..

2012-08-05 16.22.26.jpg

.1 stone 11 taking me to 14 stone 7. And I'm feeling great! Got loads of compliments and feeling a mllion times better about myself. Had 1ml in today so hoping that will help with restriction. I have some bra and pants progress photos which I'll put up soon! But for now here's a photo of me looking triumphant and wearing A BELT!

Well done. You are looking great ... :D

Well done you look great xxx

26.6 lbs off as of today which means I am HALFWAY TO GOAL! Hooray! This last fill doesn't seem to have done much but I know they say it can take a while to kick in. Am out tonight....have tried to make room for booze in my calorie allowance. This hasn't been the best week calorie wise...next week will be better!

Well done Amy!!! I'm well and truly off the wagon. But I've had a tough few weeks at work so hopefully now I'm on hol for two weeks I'll eat better. Although we bought nine bottles of wine yesterday :) x you have done amazing. I'm quarter way through my target. But I think my target is extremely ambitious!! X

Well done xx

Lola! You can do it! I drunk THE WORLD last night and am having a day off today so don't think I'll lose this week. We've both done really well to lose anything when our bands aren't even working yet - soon they will and things will be easier. Don't despair! You've done so well Xxxx

You are doing great! I'm chuffed for you. My band finally let me know it was here last night when I tried to eat some Chinese and it did not go down well at all and I had to leave it! :) I have no willpower that's why I had a band, Chinese is one of my favourite foods but that put me right off last night! Whoop :) can't wait for my next fill so I will stop eating bread :) but will definitely be drinking a years worth of calories in wine this week! Yeahhh x

30lbs off as of this morning. Had a fill yesterday taking me to 6.8 in my 10ml band. Haven't tried anything solid yet but am not confident I have restriction....I hope I'm wrong! Worried its never going to work! Also starting to worry about my uncreasingly saggy boobs and am desperately trying to work out how to pay for a lift! Other than that all is good....am pleased I'm still losing (if slowly) and I bought my first pair of jeans for ten years!! Size 18 but think I could have maybe squeezed into 16s. Exciting times!

well done mason xx

Amy thats great well done!!!! I'm struggling along. Definately not moving as quick as I had hoped and that's all my doing :-( I'm 6.5 in a 14 ml band and could still eat a horse if I could catch one! I'm trying v v hard this week but it's hard. I've taken to eating a salad in my room to rid me of the temptation of ordering starter or desert x

Back