• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else having problems navigating the site today?

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
I'm having terrible problems getting around the site today. Most of the time things have been not doing what they should or doing nothing at all.:confused:

Anyone else experiencing problems? Or is it my end that has the problem?

Dizzy x

hi dizzy,
i have found it is taking an age to open pages, sometimes to the extent that you get the "internet explorer was unable to open this page" page displayed, a couple of times i've pressed reply to this post & it says done but nothing has changed. I'm getting a tad cheesed off with it.
in short - no its not just you hun
xx:)

The site is working fine here.

Wonder who else might be experiencing problems.:confused:

hey,

i was just checking the connect to you. One of you is on tesco and the other is on NTL/virgin.

Dizzy, yours is not working well it wont work.

pandora yours was instant so it could of been a momentary issue?

Are you still having issues? If so where, what parts of the site.

Pierce

hi dizzy,
i have found it is taking an age to open pages, sometimes to the extent that you get the "internet explorer was unable to open this page" page displayed, a couple of times i've pressed reply to this post & it says done but nothing has changed. I'm getting a tad cheesed off with it.
in short - no its not just you hun
xx:)

I had that first thing this morning (around 6am - yes I came on to get a quick fix before work lol) but its been fine since I came home about an hour ago

seems to be ok now !
have to say i hadn't thought it was my connection cos didn't have the same problem on other sites
xx

Last edited:
Yes I had problems too this morning, just before and after lunch. When i clicked on something to view, a new thread, the new posts or my user cp, it would take ages and ages to load and quite often I'd get an unavailable page. I would close down the page and re-open and it was fine for a while and then do it again, but does seem ok now.

I've been on for a little whle now and it is better than it was. But I do think the problem is my end with Tesco because when I thought about it I had trouble this morning when I was trying to order Mizzy a pedometer.

The problems I was having were not only slowness and things not getting anywhere. But also they would sometimes do the wrong thing which was a bit odd! :confused:

I'll get Mizzy to check things out when he gets home before I try to do too much. Thnaks for your help!:)

Dizzy x

i was doing a few things to it this morning between 7am and 8am, thats not when most of the issues occured today is it?

Pierce

I had some problems with it timing out this morning and some of this afternoon.

Seems fine now though :)

I'm with VM/ntl

hmm, could be an ntl issue. But im not sure. Its going perfectly for me so i cant really say what the issue is :(

Ill keep an eye on it.

Pierce

It was pretty much all morning and afternoon but has been fine this evening.

Thanks

Dizzy x

Very slow earlier today but fine now

Irene xx

Problems

Hi

I still havent received my activation email and I cant upload an avatar as the option to is not there. Can anyone help me please?

Back