• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Are you out there? Lady who spoke to me in Tesco!!

Ruthiep

Today I was in Tesco Brent Cross when a lovely lady stopped me and said "You don't know me, but I know you from the weight loss surgery forum" (I *think* it was this one!). I was so impressed; she recognized me solely from my avatar picture which is about one inch square! She is due to have a sleeve in a few weeks and is worried about it. We chatted for a few minutes and then parted.

Was that you? I'd love to keep in touch; I suggested being your "sleeve sister" (she said she lives in Edgware) and support her through her op and afterwards. I think she said her name was Rochelle or Rachelle or similar.

Get in touch! :)

that's pretty awesome !

I'm impressed that she recognised you and was brave enough to say hello.

Such a lovely lady you are in offering to buddy up too :)

You are a huge inspiration to all. Well done :)

oh I do hope she see's this !
What an inspiration you clearly are Ruthie- in the flesh as well as in virtuality xx

Where did my thread go?

About a week or maybe more, ago I started a thread about a lady who stopped me in Tesco and recognized me only from my avatar on this forum (at least I thought it was this forum, she said it began with weightlosssurgery or WLS and I don't belong to any other forums with that title). I was trying to make contact with her. I had no replies, but now I can't find the thread either! Did a mod delete it or what?

I love this! I really hope you find her Ruthie :) xxx

I had the audacity!

I moved the thread from FAQ's into the gastric sleeve section. It didn't belong where it was posted, neither does this one.

If you have any queries with threads, try and look for them yourself as suggested by Flutterby first. Then if you still can't find it, contact one of the moderators by pm or post in the forum technical advice.

Wonderlust is the moderator for the sleeve section.

Back