• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Hi. Just wondering if any of you could give me some information about what happens in your pre-op appointment? Mine is coming up soon & I'm nervous.
Many thanks xx

Im new here & scheduled for Aug 11...On day 4 (almost) of pre op diet...feeling pretty good, a little head hunger but I just keep myself busy :)

Hi. Just wondering if any of you could give me some information about what happens in your pre-op appointment? Mine is coming up soon & I'm nervous.
Many thanks xx

everyone's appts are a little different. Mine was about an hour long, checked vitals, discussed medical history. Discussion on each wls option and which was recommended. He felt my belly, checked my heart and scheduled all of my pre op testing as well as blood work. Set up nutrition and psych appts as well. easy-peesey :)

Hi August team, just passing to wish you all the best of luck!!! :)

everyone's appts are a little different. Mine was about an hour long, checked vitals, discussed medical history. Discussion on each wls option and which was recommended. He felt my belly, checked my heart and scheduled all of my pre op testing as well as blood work. Set up nutrition and psych appts as well. easy-peesey :)

Thanks hun. That's put my mind at ease a little, can't wait to get my date now x

Hi all mines on the 16th august at Dolan park having a gastric band fitted . I am on the liquid diet .. Good luck to all fellow august surgeries

How's it gone Vain?

I go in for surgery tomorrow morning. I'm all kinds of anxious! I have been ticking boxes all night. It feels like I am saying goodbye to an old me and I'm not sure that I will not miss her. I'm worried about small things like will my kids eat healthy while I am away? Will there be any complications? and if there are have I doted all "i's " and crossed all "T's" then I get super excited thinking I can soon fit into that outfit! All in all I'm hoping for the best and wishing all of you Good luck too

I go in for surgery tomorrow morning. I'm all kinds of anxious! I have been ticking boxes all night. It feels like I am saying goodbye to an old me and I'm not sure that I will not miss her. I'm worried about small things like will my kids eat healthy while I am away? Will there be any complications? and if there are have I doted all "i's " and crossed all "T's" then I get super excited thinking I can soon fit into that outfit! All in all I'm hoping for the best and wishing all of you Good luck too

Aww good luck for tomorrow hun. Sending lots of positive vibes xx

Good luck to all you August 15 peeps. Hope you all have a speedy recovery. X

Just wanted to wish all of you the very best of luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck and roll on Wednesday when you join us on the losers bench :)

How did it go, I hope your ok, I'm on the 22nd x

Back