• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Surgery went well had a few rough days but feeling much better xx

Great welcome to the other side x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

How's it gone Vain?
really good Hun had a very rough couple of days after surgery BP went mad they struggled to do surgery but in process did the bypass and repair hiatus hernia ( don't even know about it but explains chest pain and reflux over the years ) was NBM for 48 hours after surgery was ally of pain and discomfort but honestly say now feeling much better x

Glad your doing better ... And your already on the losers bench

hi, I had my surgery 11/08/15 at Sunderland, am pleased to be part of the Aug 2015 family.
I have managed to stay away from any scales so far, have decided to get weighed once a week only, How have the rest of you got on

hi, I had my surgery 11/08/15 at Sunderland, am pleased to be part of the Aug 2015 family. I have managed to stay away from any scales so far, have decided to get weighed once a week only, How have the rest of you got on
ah glad your surgery went well am 10 days post op lost 4kg already xx

how did it go Hun ? Xx
Really well thanks :) I arrived at 10.30am and didn't even have a chance to sit before being called in for blood tests! Whisked upstairs and was told the lady ahead of me had just gone in, so it was really quick. Surgery was at 12.05, took about 45 minutes. Had an asthma attack coming round but they got a nebuliser on me so quickly and I was absolutely fine afterwards. Pain relief when I buzzed and asked for it, apple juice that tasted like champagne to me at the time to help it go down!

Glad I took ear plugs as the animals next door made a racket, but had a decent sleep and lovely if crazy dreams! Had some wind pain but the worst of it seems to have gone now.

Thoroughly impressed with all of the staff there, Was treated so well :) back in my own bed now, going to have a nice rest and indulge in some yoghurt :)

Really well thanks :) I arrived at 10.30am and didn't even have a chance to sit before being called in for blood tests! Whisked upstairs and was told the lady ahead of me had just gone in, so it was really quick. Surgery was at 12.05, took about 45 minutes. Had an asthma attack coming round but they got a nebuliser on me so quickly and I was absolutely fine afterwards. Pain relief when I buzzed and asked for it, apple juice that tasted like champagne to me at the time to help it go down! Glad I took ear plugs as the animals next door made a racket, but had a decent sleep and lovely if crazy dreams! Had some wind pain but the worst of it seems to have gone now. Thoroughly impressed with all of the staff there, Was treated so well :) back in my own bed now, going to have a nice rest and indulge in some yoghurt :)

Hi donkeysaurusrex I got there at 7am I think I was first to go down op went well but couldn't get my bp under control & had the most horrendous pain on left side of body think the surgery irritated by gallstones had to stop in over night had nothing but peppermint tea yesterday have arrived home now resting not feeling great but better than I was glad yours went well xx

Good luck to all still to get their ops - I'm 5 days out now and it's great to be on the losers bench. You'll be joining me soon xx

Well done everyone who's had surgery losers bench it is from now on am 11 post -op currently 6kg lost xxx here's to more kg , pounds and stone gone forever xx

Best of luck to everyone as there day approaches,2days left for me just surviving on liquid diet as it has made me feel so sick,so will be glad to turn another corner,but positive note I have lost 11lb.

Well done Shelley, doing great x good luck for Wednesday, I'm on Saturday . Had pre op appointment today and we have to do 4 weeks on stage 1 liquids!

Back