• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bit of Normality!!

831phil

Feeling a bit giddy cos after over 5 weeks of soup and puree food I have just eaten chicken korma and rice - well, I have just eaten about 5 dessert spoonfulls, but tasted fab! Last night I had pasta too which was my first "real" food - have been feeling a little scared to try it cos had bad experience with an omlette the other day which was on the "soft food" list! Anyway, no side effects from either meal, no rabid dog syndrome - just a full tummy and a happy me! There is life after soup afterall xx

After just finishing a bowl of soup on the first day of my pre-op diet I really like what your saying.. I was just thinking Oh no I cant live on this forever!! Thanks :D

thanks for that...i am only 3 days post op and today i have thought about food alot and what the future holds. i soo hope i can eat some indian xx

Sainsburys have started selling children's meals in the ready meal section. They do a lovely chicken korma for age 1+ in a nice little portion size and without any added salt etc. Also cottage pie.

Well, my own fault for showing off - tried a bit more korma tonight and Buddy (nickname for my pouch) had a right strop on and decided he didnt want it tonight (it was only 3 tsp full! Terrible pain and then on way to taking my son to guitar lesson Mr Rabid Dog arrived and unfortunately had to pull over to let all the lovely phlegm out - sorry I didnt warn you about the graphic detail then!! Then felt fine - so strange!! But still no regrets!!

Back