• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can i join...?

Emma Louise

The losers bench i mean? :D

I am still out in Czech Republic (going home tomorrow!) and havent had too bad of a time really!

My op was on Tuesday and the surgeon (Dr Cierny) said i was the best operation of the day!! wooohooo!! He said all my internal organs are perfect and none look as if they have been abused in anyway! :cool:

My stomach was of averae size (about 1000ml i think - 1000something anyway!) and now it is 150ml.

Today is the best i have felt and im sure after a good nights sleep i will feel even better tomorrow.

I had a bit of trouble with the endoscopy on Monday but that was only because the sedation didnt effect me at all, so i was aware of everything that had happened, and felt it all too - never again!!!

So i am now officially a sleever!!

Ive named him Stevie, as in Stevie the sleevie :p

Cannot wait to see my family tomorrow!! :D xxxxx

glad to hear you're feeling so well so soon!

How did you get on over there? Did you go alone? Im going with cosmetic bliss in january so eager to hear!! Im dreading the thing down the throat :eek:

And what a teeny tummy you now have!

Well done hun. Glad to hear it all went well. My surgery went great on Tuesday too.

Come sit next to me on the bench. :D

Your seat was reserved on the losers bench the minute you announced your date sweetie...

I'm shifting over for you and Stevie as we speak. Will be good to have you back xx

Hope you have a safe journey home Stevie... thinking of you and be lovely to hear your story... love and hugs, Bev xxx

So pleased to hear all went well with your op, you are now officially a LOSER! wooohooooooo who would have thought that would be a good thing :D x

Wonderful to hear it's all gone well! Welcome to the losers' bench!
Safe journey home now, and take care of Stevie sleeve. xxxxx

Congratulation's I hope your Journey continues to be a smooth one.....Hugs

Thinking of you today precious and sending love your way... take good care xxx

Hi emma im glad everything went well for you and ur ok.when i got to prague i was still in 2 minds which one to have but after speaking to the surgeon and he explained everything to me the wrap was the best for mine went really well on saturday i flew home earlier than booked we got home last night ive just done my weigh in and have lost 10lb im soo happy.
The wrap is the new sleeve.take care.xxx

Glad all went well. Hope you have a safe journey back.

Rebirth

Hi Emma
i have shuffled up to for you hun, your place is well deserved, safe journey home
xxx

Emma! So glad all is well xx

Well done you! Is Dr Cierny lovely then? You will be well on the losers bench when I go for mine!

Big big hugs and hope you are resting up

Cathy x

Thanks guys, sorry i havent replied sooner, i had a nightmarish time getting home! First there was so much traffic on the M25 because of the Pope's visit that my parents where and hour and a half late picking me up, then we broke down about an hour away from home and had to be towed home! So got home about 3am this morning so gonna write this then have a lil cat nap with my main man Stevie! :p

Glad everything went well hun. I'm sure they'll move up on that losers bench. Happy healing xxx

Thanks hun! xxxxx

Congratulations hun - you are now a loser!

So glad all went well.

Thanks hun, how are you feeling at the mo? xxxx

glad to hear you're feeling so well so soon!

How did you get on over there? Did you go alone? Im going with cosmetic bliss in january so eager to hear!! Im dreading the thing down the throat :eek:

And what a teeny tummy you now have!

Yeh i feel great, just a bit sore and tired but thats to be expected i suppose! :)
I got on great over there, Debra and Michael are extrememly friendly and welcoming and put you right at ease straight away.
Yup i went alone, and i hate to even go to the shops on my own! :eek: But the other people who go with you support you, thank goodness a woman called Vanessa was getting a band done and she was INCREDIBLY supportive, even though she was going through it aswell. I owe her a lot as she was really there for me. xxxxx

Well done hun. Glad to hear it all went well. My surgery went great on Tuesday too.

Come sit next to me on the bench. :D

Glad yours went well too!
Move up i am squuezing in!!! :D

Your seat was reserved on the losers bench the minute you announced your date sweetie...

I'm shifting over for you and Stevie as we speak. Will be good to have you back xx

Your so lovely :hug99:
Thanks hun i will park me rear next to you and Simplyjane! :D

Glad all went well. Safe journey home & take care......

Thanks hun. xxxxx

Hope you have a safe journey home Stevie... thinking of you and be lovely to hear your story... love and hugs, Bev xxx

Thanks hunni. xxxx

So pleased to hear all went well with your op, you are now officially a LOSER! wooohooooooo who would have thought that would be a good thing :D x

I know!! I hated that word at school and now i LOVE IT!!! :rolleyes:

Wonderful to hear it's all gone well! Welcome to the losers' bench!
Safe journey home now, and take care of Stevie sleeve. xxxxx

Thank you love for all your supportive messages :)

Congratulation's I hope your Journey continues to be a smooth one.....Hugs

Thanks hun :)

You've done so well, congrats to you!! xxxxx

Glad all went well. Hope you have a safe journey back.

Rebirth

Thanks hun! xxxxx

Hi Emma
i have shuffled up to for you hun, your place is well deserved, safe journey home
xxx

Aw, thanks hun!! :) xxxxxx

Yay!! Well done you... & a very warm welcome to Stevie! xx

Thanks hun!! xxxx

Emma! So glad all is well xx

Well done you! Is Dr Cierny lovely then? You will be well on the losers bench when I go for mine!

Big big hugs and hope you are resting up

Cathy x

Hey hun! I will email you later today, thought i had emailed you while i was out there but my connection wasnt great so it didnt send :mad:

Dr Cierny is a lovely man, he hugged me when i was going home! He's quite attractive also in his own way! ;)

Tha nurses are amazing also! Nothing is too much trouble! Pedra, Misha and Suzzzana where my personal faves, they where lovey. Always smiling and wanting to help.

Ill mail you later xxxxxxxx

Brilliant news. I have about a million questions about the Cosmetic Bliss experience but i'll send you a PM. Glad it's gone so well and looking froward to you being a great loser!! :)

Back