• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

chedders

i been feeling really bad lately with my diet but i can only seem to eat mini chedders to calm down the excessive nausea i been having...I'll have like 3 pks a day. Sometimes i wont even touch food. This has been happening for 1 week now and starting to worry. Does anyone get nausea which only junk food seems to cure? And also when i do eat food it seems to hurt real bad even though i chew nicely...the pain grrrrrrr.

hun you dont say what surgery you have had or when, but i think you need to speak to your medical team or the hospital where you had your op xx

I dont do this, however when i eat crunchy food over soft food it is easier and no pain.

So try eating some healthier crunchy hard food and see if you still get the pain.

You will not get your needed nutritional nourishment from cheddars so you can't keep going on like that.

Is it an anxiety thing as well, because you have had pain from other foods, you don't want to try them now.

Please try some other foods and if it is still occurring, seek medical help.

Crunchy food will go down no problem,its the protein you need to get in.Its very hit and miss but there will be foods you can tolerate with no problems.Relax when you eat and dont make a big deal of eating!

Annie fabulous bailey said:
i been feeling really bad lately with my diet but i can only seem to eat mini chedders to calm down the excessive nausea i been having...I'll have like 3 pks a day. Sometimes i wont even touch food. This has been happening for 1 week now and starting to worry. Does anyone get nausea which only junk food seems to cure? And also when i do eat food it seems to hurt real bad even though i chew nicely...the pain grrrrrrr.

Hey there. Sorry to hear about your problems. It is funny though you say about. How much pain you get from eating normal foods. I have not eaten now for over 4 weeks because when I do I either grow up or get excruciating pain in my chest and lower abdominal pains for a few hours every time so stops me eating and this is only after a couple of small mouthfuls of food chewed down as far as can go. So your not alone there with the pain but have found if I eat the odd bit of chocolate like a curlywurly it goes down pain free and do not get affected by them.

Back