• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CHRISTMAS countdown 2014!

I would like a stone and a bit off for Christmas. We have booked a cottage in Wales with my mum and step dad and aunt and 4 dogs!! I know there will be lots of nice foods so the "bit" will be my cushion!! Lol. Xx

I'd like a stone off at least buy more than anything by Christmas I'd like to be fully recovered, pain free and back on solid food so I can enjoy a nice but considerably smaller Christmas dinner :)

I'd like to drop 8kg by 19 Dec that's when I arrive in New Zealand for Christmas. It will be the first time I've seen most of my family since April 2013 and it would be AMAZING to be 99kg. (currently 107kg). If I could get under 100kg it would be the lightest I've been since I was 14 year's old!

To celebrate getting under 100kg (into my 15 stones) I will bungee jump off the Auckland Harbour Bridge. I've always wanted to bungee jump but been too embarrassed as they write your weight on your arm in big black marker so the guys who do your bungee set up do it right out on the platform.

The look on my mum's face to see I'm under 100kg would be the best Christmas present ever!

I'd like to drop 8kg by 19 Dec that's when I arrive in New Zealand for Christmas. It will be the first time I've seen most of my family since April 2013 and it would be AMAZING to be 99kg. (currently 107kg). If I could get under 100kg it would be the lightest I've been since I was 14 year's old! To celebrate getting under 100kg (into my 15 stones) I will bungee jump off the Auckland Harbour Bridge. I've always wanted to bungee jump but been too embarrassed as they write your weight on your arm in big black marker so the guys who do your bungee set up do it right out on the platform. The look on my mum's face to see I'm under 100kg would be the best Christmas present ever!

Blimey Stacey!... Bungie jumping!.. Now that's brave!... Of course we will require photographic evidence! :)

hows everyone going with their goals for xmas?
ive got 3lb to loose to get to 2stone loss so Im hoping im guna make it. dont need new clothes yet but everyhing is much more comfy and belt needed for trousers so very happy x

My goal was to get under 12 stone by Xmas and maintain it up till then. Going on holiday on 18th

Got there last week. Was 11.13

Back up to 12.2 today. But think I can still get there

Wtg jib doing fantastic am sure your make it for Christmas :)
Kirsty, you'll do it no worries with your determination x x

I'm just bout on target to make my goal, one wee slip and i may just miss out but am having a good go at it :) x x x x

My goal is 9st, I was 9st 3lbs today so 3 lbs to go!! God I'm going to miss Xmas dinner!! I will be licking roast potatoes like some possessed woman!

Aww I have only just seen this thread, I would have gotten involved :(

Keep going people, you can do it! :)

Back