• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Count down begins...

I was like that, but then I would do loads one day and then realise I'd overdone it and compensate the next day.

Lol I did to but I do feel full...but empty! I know that sounds crazy but I have that distended bloated full feeling but i'm my tummy I feel empty...I want to eat :( not hungry but I want to chew and taste! Lol

My family are worrying because I'm up and about and they say I don't look like someone who's just had surgery. I expected to be in pain for a while esp with wind and miserable but I'm not :) I just can't wait till the swelling goes down and I can start seeing some weight loss! Do you know when that's to be expected? My next clinic appt us the 11th of sept...they said that's when they will start counting weight loss :/
Xx
Ohhhh that was me too so weird isn't it. Now I just literally feel like I have a pit in my stomach at times that tells me you are hungry go eat but I'm also struggling with what I think is low blood sugar between meals (if you can call them that) where I feel sicky and giddy. Once I go get a latte or similar it clears but if I try and sate it with clear liquid it actually makes me feel worse :confused:. Most of my swelling was gone by day 10 although the area around that one incision that hasn't healed proper is still a bit swollen but its clean so I'm not particularly worried. It was also day ten that I weighed myself for the first time since the op .. I have made a promise to myself to weigh only on a Sunday from now. It's hard but I was getting obsessive.
I was so glad to get hubby back to his work as the cotton wool treatment was suffocating me :D it was driving me batty. At least now I can potter away with out someone watching over my shoulder and telling me I am doing too much :rolleyes: .. I miss him being chauffeur though hehehe

Edit .. My first clinic app is the 11th too :)

Hi all, so 2 Weeks post op tomo. Next stage of foods yay! Not been good on the milk thing...found out I can't drink to much milk without needing the loo. I've lost a stone since just b4 op...not sure if that's good? Feeling absolutely fine, get a stich type pain now and then butt other than that I wouldn't know I had surgery...oooooh other than the scars lol. 2 are slightly raised :/ but they're all closed and healed...just tender when touched.
Emotionally...well recently I kinda "broke up" with someone I was seeing so and it's reflected in what i've drunk or not as such. I'm trying to be positive and I know new ppl will come into my life. I want to go to college and I want to train to be a doula and I've got my girls and I take care of my mum. I don't really feel the weight loss but I can see my clothes fit better. I'll try and upload some pics.
My family have been amazing. I'm trying to retrain my Dad cos he's a bit of a feeder...but he's getting there.
Thank u guys for ur support I really appreciate it xxx

Back