• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Count down begins...

You will still be able to eat, and even better - every thing will taste so much better. I have had moments post op where I've had to close my eyes because things taste so good. And equally haven't wanted to eat some of the salty fatty rubbish that would have given me thrills before.

Yesterday I was post bypass Week 5, Day 3. I managed a 'light' egg-mayo sarnie minus crusts which took me about an hour to eat as it got a bit stuck at first. Then for supper I had a pan-fried Plaice fillet with a mashed potato and some small long-stem Broccoli florets. Snacks were an Activia fat free yog and a skimmed latte (small). Breakfast was a slice of Nimble (crusts off). I felt it was a bit of a bready day but I knew what I was doing and am experimenting to see what I can tolerate. So, the purpose of me sharing is that time flies and once we've been re plumbed the future is within touching distance. Keep going - you are amazing, as is the future xxxx

Yesterday I was post bypass Week 5, Day 3. I managed a 'light' egg-mayo sarnie minus crusts which took me about an hour to eat as it got a bit stuck at first. Then for supper I had a pan-fried Plaice fillet with a mashed potato and some small long-stem Broccoli florets. Snacks were an Activia fat free yog and a skimmed latte (small). Breakfast was a slice of Nimble (crusts off). I felt it was a bit of a bready day but I knew what I was doing and am experimenting to see what I can tolerate. So, the purpose of me sharing is that time flies and once we've been re plumbed the future is within touching distance. Keep going - you are amazing, as is the future xxxx

Thank you!
I'm craving food so badly today. Lots of stressful things going on and still cooking and shopping for house and it's soooo tempting. I want to cry at how hungry I feel and miss chewing and tasting food.
You've reminded me it's not forever and why I'm doing this.
Xx

Hi all...so the big day is here! I have to be at hosp for 7 am. I can't sleep! Anyway wish me luck and any prayers are welcome.
Make some room on the losers bench pls!

xx

thinking of you - good luck and speedy recovery x

Good luck!!! :)

Good luck x

Good luck, hope everything is going to go well for you. Good luck for your journey post op, it really is life changing. X

Hi guys had my op yest, its been better than I expected. The pain is like a big stitch! i'm still quite drugged & not making much sense. So I'll post again soon x

Glad to hear it went well - and good luck for post op diet xx

Yay, I'm glad it went better than you expected. Now rest, and good luck with your post op journey. Feel free to ask any questions. Hope you can rest for now and the pain is not too bad. X

Yyaayyyy!!! welcome to the losers bench hun:). Now rest up and heal well and welcome to the new you :D xxx

Hello all
Quick update...i'm home! Yay!
Surgeon is happy with me. I think I love him lol!
In 2pts of milk a day for the next 2 Weeks (bleugh) then mushy food yay!

Got some pain...more like a really bad stich. The wind is awful and belching really hurts but i'm moving and doing what I can to disperse it.

I'm very thankful all went well and thank u all for your well wishes.

I'll update stats etc as soon as I can....oooooh I lost 8kg in my pre op diet :) I might have mentioned that b4 lol but I was probably high.

Xx

Back