• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 13

ditzeeblonde

And I just wanted to say what an amazing day its been today!

I have felt like me today... except properly me, not the lethargic pre-op me but the girl I always wanted to be! Its only day 13!

I have pottered around the house, I have had water fun in the garden with my youngest, I've had a cuppa & chat with 2 fabulous ladies, have made plenty of pureed delish meals & I have felt great!

The past couple of days I have been making a big effort to up my cals (adding cheese to soups/puree'd meals & having protein shakes) and I think its made such a difference, I'm no longer kinda spaced out.

I know I will hit the lows as well as the highs but today I wanted to celebrate....

Guess 13 isn't such an unlucky number after all!! :D

Linzi. xx

You have a really fab attitude, it is fantastic to celebrate the good days as well as hating the bad days, your attitude will carry you through this well, awesome xxx
Steph xx

Brilliant Linzi! you're doing just fab petal. I really think it's the mind-set that enables us to make the most of this op. I'm trying to up my protein this week and if I don't achieve it, I shall try the protein shots.

hi,

this is lovely to read,I hope I will be like you very soon!
I love the comment that you felt like the girl youve always wanted to be!!

best wishes xxx

Linzi that is a lovely post and will help some of the new post opers. I can remember that feeling - really great aint it.

ENJOY

XX

Back