• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Day

nikshikari

It's 6 am and I am up and ready for surgery day. It feels like I have waited forever for this day to come. I hope I have done enough for my liver to shrink and my surgery goes smoothly. I guess everyone has that same fear though. Right I must double check everything and go wait for my taxi. My husband will be with me when I am out of surgery. I am thankful that my mum is able to look after my two kids today and the next couple of days as its her day off work. Right I am going to stop rambling lol. Bye for now xxx

Good luck and enjoy the journey!!! X

Good luck Nicola, you will be fine hope you have a speedy recovery best wishes xx

Well you'll be out of there before you know it! Wishing you a speedy recovery and look forward to you joining us on the losing bench:)

Good luck thats the op I had was first down and by teatime I was able to go to the toilet and receive visitors. I was tired and in bit of pain mainly due to wind accept the pain killers and wind releif if they offer it each day you feel better I had very little pain after day 3 more discomfort than pain. Speak to you when its all over and you start dropping more of those pounds. xx

All the best Hun xxxx

Wishing you a quick recovery, I was nervous before, had a few bumpy days after but don't regret it one bit.

I hope you will love your new life x

Best of luck x

Good Luck, hope u have a speedy recovery x

Good luck hope its all gone well

Thank you everyone. I has no complications which is fantastic xxx

glad to hear xxxxxx how are you feeling?

Pretty well all considering. Been up and about, drinking peppermint tea and water and putting a heat patch on my tummy. My surgeon just came by and said everything went perfect and my liver had shrunk to a good size which I am
Proud of:) xxx

Back