• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Did something today for the first time in 8 years :)

What a lovely day you've had. I am genuinely over-joyed for you & bet you feel on top of the world!!!

Well done you. Its amazing the way this op changes your life in so many different way even just the little things that are every day things.

Well done again hun
Jo
xx

When you think back to how desperate you were not so long ago,isolated,in pain,depressed.Now you are living again.So pleased you have your life back and it will only get better!Best love Maz x

Well Roch, what can I say hun. So pleased that you got so much out of today, I know exactly what you mean about staying in and hiding from the world, as that is what I do. I also can't walk far due to pain, so it must have been so fantastic that you were able to do all this today. I can't believe how well you are doing, and how much more positive you are sounding. I just hope one day that emerging flower will be me, as you are blossoming now. Sending lots of warm hugs for such a fantastic effort today xxxx

That's absolutely lovely Roche, i'm so pleased you can enjoy life now. And this is only just the beginning, it can only get better! I hope you had a great day yesterday and what a lovely lad Aaron is to give you such a generous gift x

Ah Roch, thats fantastic and how lovely of your son to be so generous.

Sounds like you had a lovely day, the wallpaper sounds fab :D

Roch well done, I am so so proud of you hun, you should be so proud of yourself as well. For us that is a massive achievement what you done today and you are an inspiration. Keep up the good work.

You go girl

xx

Well done Roch - here's to manymore days like this for you :)

awwwwwwwwwwww well done huni feels gud doesnt it ive just done my bathroom and im movin on to the kitchen this wk then the living room lol and i think my decorating helped me with my weightloss hehe so will make sure i carry on lol its also nice buyin new clothes for yaself in smaller sizes isnt it ive just bought a gorg red top and white pants size 18 dont think ive been a size 18 since i was 18 lol bring on the summer i say hehehe

Whoop whoop well done Roch - that's fantastic and things will just keep getting better and better and your confidence will soar - I actually went on a trampaline last week - me - who had to crawl up the stairs 6 months ago. I love reading posts like this - they just make my heart soar xxx

Morning all ty so much for all ur kind posts and comments and support. Have not had an easy time the past 3 weeks due to chronic sickness which has lead me to have to inject myself twice a day to help combat things, but it has not helped much.
These little steps for me are massive things especially as 7 weeks ago i was walking with a walking stick, crawling up the stairs on my hands and knees and was practically housebound and dosed up on mega strong opiate medication which i have now reduced by 10 mg for the first time in 18 months :)

I look forward to the next coming months to see the changes in me. Of course i wanted to shout it from the rooftops as this was so massive for me but like i said in my original post i also wanted to let the other members see and read that if they are in a situation like me that there is light at the end of the tunnel and things will change for them and that was important for me as i felt so desperate and alone and never thought things would change for me and tbh i was at the end of my tether and dont think i was able to take much more physically and emotionally.

Ty again and take care luv Roch xx

WONDERFUL Roch! What a nice post! x

Hey roch .. wow 300 pounds? am i reading that correct ?, you are doing so very well , how much of that weight have you lost since your bypass?

Heres hoping you have a lovley summer roch xxx

Hey roch .. wow 300 pounds? am i reading that correct ?, you are doing so very well , how much of that weight have you lost since your bypass?

Heres hoping you have a lovley summer roch xxx

Hi hun no am only down 31 lbs since op 7 weeks ago as have had 4 weeks of stalls including the past 8 days, i lost 18 lbs the week b4 my op and the rest from December to March, so all together since December 91lbs just want to get the 9 lbs to move to get to 100 but as i am in another stall its not happening and my head is not in a good place to deal with the stall at the mo.

Hows u and have u heard any more bout ur referral x

Back