• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Did something today for the first time in 8 years :)

what a great post ,this is what gives me the strength to keep going on the never ending wait,i dream of going to the shops,just the shops lol no hang gliding or climbing mountains , ,my family would be so happy to see me doing "normal" things and living again,,,,well done girl,!,you be proud of yourself ,x

I remember Roch posting this thread,how fast this year has gone.So many lives transformed in such a short time!Maz x

I've never had the prob to that degree but so nice to see how much the op has changed ppls lives for the better

Last edited:
Well done Roch, I can guess how nervous you were about it. I have been hiding for about 6 years and will be hiding for a while longer. I hope to stick my head out in the middle of September (cos I have to) need some outfits for an occasion! Well done you
Sue xx

That's amazing :) I'm temporarily housebound unless accompanied due to ill health and its driving me mad, so to do that after 8 years, you must feel like a new person!!!

Well Done Roch, thats brilliant and give us all something to look forward too x

if I didn't have to go to work everyday I would not leave the house. So what an achievement for you. I taxi to work and return and other than shopping for the family which is a huge effort and strain I would not leave. good on you

that is great, i am so happy for you. I can't wait to be able to do the little things that will mean so much after my op.

Back