• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Did u get any sudden boosts of energy just b4 ur op

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Morning all, its so weird had a really bad past 4 weeks and the last week on the milk diet where i have felt horrendous, not hungry but no energy at all.
Also have had a really bad flare up of sciatica for 3/4 days which thankfully is now gone :D:D
My op is 2 days away and from late last night and since 6 am this morning suddenly i have this massive boost of energy and want to do loads, and in a fab mood singing away, thank god no one can hear except the dogs lol.

I am never like this, i take mega strong opiate based meds for pain and live in constant pain and walk with difficulty and have no idea where this massive boost of energy has come from.
Was just wondering if anyone else felt like this 24/38 hrs b4 ur op xxx

The opposite for me. Kept getting flu like symptoms, really tired during the day, wakeful during the early hours.

Got to say to you Roch. I may actually be looking forward to your op more than you are! I've been reading your posts faithfully since I got here. You have undertaken such a powerful journey getting to this point. I hope your operation brings you everything you need for your future as a 'loser' and all the happiness you deserve.

Keep us all up to date on the day, I will be pacing!!!

I wouldnt say I had more energy, but I did have an overwhelming urge to get everything organised, and make sure for example that all the house was tidy, the bills paid, everything in its place as I knew I wouldnt be up to anything for a while after the op.

I suppose its a bit like nesting before having a baby. We build up for so long to the op and all of a sudden we are on the verge of receiving the thing we want most in the world.

Good luck for Tuesday Roch xx

I'd say it's adrenalin - part nerves and part excitement.

I always get like that when i'm excited/nervous about something lol... I can also never eat when i feel like it - shame it's not that often :D

Good Luck - i'm sure you'll do really well as you're very determined :)

The opposite for me. Kept getting flu like symptoms, really tired during the day, wakeful during the early hours.

Got to say to you Roch. I may actually be looking forward to your op more than you are! I've been reading your posts faithfully since I got here. You have undertaken such a powerful journey getting to this point. I hope your operation brings you everything you need for your future as a 'loser' and all the happiness you deserve.

Keep us all up to date on the day, I will be pacing!!!

I have a cold 2 and that has dried up lots now and just have a sore throat at the mo but taking nurofen twice a day to make sure it does not get any worse in the next 48 hrs, and am not sleeping well but have loads of energy does not make sense lol.
Thanks hun i 2 hope my op brings me everything i need but i know its just a tool and i need to work my backside off to make sure i get the most out of this fabulous gift i have been given.
Take care and chat soon hopefully when i take my place on the losers bench xx

I wouldnt say I had more energy, but I did have an overwhelming urge to get everything organised, and make sure for example that all the house was tidy, the bills paid, everything in its place as I knew I wouldnt be up to anything for a while after the op.

I suppose its a bit like nesting before having a baby. We build up for so long to the op and all of a sudden we are on the verge of receiving the thing we want most in the world.

Good luck for Tuesday Roch xx

Hi Sam yes i thought bout that and it is like the days b4 i gave birth to Aaron in some ways but this bout of extra energy i have no idea where it has come from and have not felt as energetic as this since nearly a year ago, where ever it comes from i am not complaining lol
Take care and ty for ur support Sam xx

Roch is nesting Roch is nesting! Hahaha, Sounds like that to me hun - I had a cleaning surge couple of days pre op! :D x

Nesting Roch you never told me that one lol. I agree with Kat its prob adrenilin kicking in now and like Sam i felt the need to be organised so i was running round like a good un! I am so so excited for you can't believe its here now and we will talk lots over the next couple of days xx

Hi Rosh
Its so intresting reading your journey and the amount of support through this group is on hand, it,s so nice to see one's not alone on this journey, I wish you loads of loss health and happiness and look forward to watching you on your journey keeps us posted x

Just wanted to say Good Luck to Roch, I have been reading your posts since the mini mins days, Found you on here once day whilst having a read but couldn't access your dairy anymore.
Hope it all goes well and you will get your life back once the weight comes off.

Wendy x

Back