• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Disappointed - tell me i'm just normal and not failing!

Julie you are doing so well - this is just a tiny blip. When I met you I could tell immediately that you had lost weight and you looked great. You have been so supportive to me and others - I know you are going to succeed big time.

tranquil x

You are doing fine Julie looking at all the other results and the good advice. There is no way you are going to fail ... keep your chin up you'll get there

julie julie julie.......... come on now hun you are going to kick ass with this weight loss hun. Everyone has a stall at some point early on as it is the body clinging onto to the reserve fat as it senses it is being lost, it is just a survival instinct hun it will be off next week and I can guarantee that while the loss stalled this week the inches dropped it happens to me hun i lose a pound one week but lose in inches instead, the body is a strange vessel lol you are doing ok hun don't worry xxxx

Julie, you are soooooooooo going to drop that weight! Your body is just re-adjusting to the surgery. You will be shrinking before you know it, chin up :D x

Thanks ladies, all of my chins are up but they seem to be shrinking.. Not sure if it's my imagination but they definitely seem to be melting :) :) xx

Julie, don't worry, you aren't going to fail. I had my first stall at 3 weeks and a lot of people have also said that was the week they didn't lose. I think it's just your body taking a breather and it will pick up again. Also in the early stages you aren't taking in enough calories and your body holds on to its fat. it will start again don't worry. x

Julie, bless you have done so well at least you shown a loss which is better than none? it's gonna slow down but i bet next week you will have a better loss, is it your menstrual week? as this can account for it

Julie, bless you have done so well at least you shown a loss which is better than none? it's gonna slow down but i bet next week you will have a better loss, is it your menstrual week? as this can account for it

Thanks Linda, fortunately for me it's not due to be totm for another week or so... I know that it's my body thinking i'm starving it and was just being daft worrying i would be The One!!!

I'm not going to weigh for at least another week, i don't need the stress and if i am stalling it will give my body chance to realise the food chain is still working :) xx

Back