• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ellies journey so far!

Just that I did the weight management clinic for a year, then he went and didn't manage to stick with it. I started my battle for wls and he was given it straight away even though he didn't manage to see it through at wlc. Now it looks like he will get surgery before me. Just irritating.

GGrrrrrrr, Im irritated for you. Some people could fall into a bucket of *hit and come up smelling of roses lol. Never mind Sharron, you will loose more weight and be prettier than him :D

Just that I did the weight management clinic for a year, then he went and didn't manage to stick with it. I started my battle for wls and he was given it straight away even though he didn't manage to see it through at wlc. Now it looks like he will get surgery before me. Just irritating.

Well I know how you feel hun, but as they say all good things come to thoose who wait xxx

Thanks Ellie and Jacqui. To be honest I don't think he knows much about the op and how it is going to affect his life.

Ive only just come across this thread.
Sorry about your frustrating wait Ellie, it sucks big time!
My husband has to use a cpap machine too, he actually likes it now and says it relaxes him lol
Diabetes and underactive thyroid too, its just like pow pow pow for you right now isnt it, must be very frustrating. I have both things too and now I am classed as a diet controlled diabetic, mainly because they dont want to class it as a cure and want to keep me on the pregnancy planning clinic books just in case I do get pregnant in the next year or two and my diabetes acts up, but I must say that I dont have ANY sugar issues any more, it has never been so stable, so thats good, and I am having my thyroid tested this week because the last check showed that it was on the 'lower side of high', meaning that my medication may well need to come down, which is a good thing too.
I hope that you get sorted really soon and that you are very soon sat next to me on the bench xxx
Steph xx

Thanks Stephie, well I need to use the CPAP machine for at least another two months before I can be referred for surgery, its a tad annoying but I know its all for the best:rolleyes:. Im kinda getting used to the machine but I have been having some real wacky, and I mean wacky dreams;) Does this happen to hubby?? In my dreams im the biggest slag going,:eek::eek: im having it off with every tom, dick and harry!!!:D:D

The diabetes ive started to take 1 metformin a day upting it to 3 gradually, then doc said she would start me on thyroxine soon, oh well these things are sent to try us hey, by the way your posts are always great and you also look fantastic xxxx Take care cant wait to come over to the losers bench

Lol I think that he doesnt really dream any more than he did before, he isnt a big dreamer, but when he does tell me about dreaming it is usually a vivid sex dream involving me and him in some interesting situations lol
Thanks for the compliment xxx You will get your op soon I bet and you will rock it!!!
Take care xx
Steph xx

Well, well, well my sister had her MDA appointment at chichester on the 9th April and was told that she would get her date within 16 weeks!

She got the call today pre-op this thursday and op date 1st May, pleased for her but totally gutted that I am still wayyyyy behind her and I started my journey first!

Sorry to sound selfish:eek:

Well, well, well my sister had her MDA appointment at chichester on the 9th April and was told that she would get her date within 16 weeks!

She got the call today pre-op this thursday and op date 1st May, pleased for her but totally gutted that I am still wayyyyy behind her and I started my journey first!

Sorry to sound selfish:eek:

It's not selfish Ellie, this journey can be very disheartning at times. Yay for your sister and fingers crossed that your date comes soon x

Oh why cant I get a fecking date, my knees ache, my back aches, im breatheless everytime I move everything hurts, its been so long now im losing the will to carry on xx

At last....only a few weeks to go then hopefully you may get an estimate of when your surgery may take place. x

Hi Ellie... I'm at St Richards next Friday for my first appointment. Will have missed you by 2 weeks. Maybe our paths will cross at some point? xx

Just an update really havent been up to much had my first appointment at chichester 1 week ago have been approved for the surgery just got to wait for that call.........

Back