• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling unwell

jaynel

Hi i was just wondering how you get on if you have a band and have a tummy upset/bug. I am only asking as i was feeling sick last night, and wondered would there be any chance of the band coming apart due to the force of vomiting. Horrible subject i know but was just wondering x

I just came online to ask the same thing! It started today for me shortly after breakfast... So far I have really bad diarrhea, rumbling stomach, feeling sick but I'm really scared to vomit, don't want to damage the band... There isnt really anything to vomit, everything came out the other end so far!!! Feeling very nauseous though :(( Nasty stuff, hope you feel better soon! x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope you both feel better soon x

No band won't come open its just the same as normal upset tummy takes time but I always went back to basics liquids then purree for a day then soft for a day then mushy just like when I had a fill and found that I needed to drink more but soon came back but if I am truthful I very really suffered that feeling until I had my band slip and boy I knew it but just take it slow that's the best tip I know I still have liquid days and soft days on a bypass just don't feel like solids but it helps me and every one is different
Good luck

Well I can't eat anything, I'm constantly feeling sick and anti-sickness mess don't seem to work. I nibbled on a couple of crackers this morning to stop the stomach acids going crazy. But can't vomit either. Trying to sip but not doing great keeping hydrated because I feel like it'll come back up, drinking makes me feel sick :( how long will it last booooo :( :( x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back