• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Horrendous nausea after band fill

Summerband

Hi everyone, it has been a while since I have been on, and things have been going ok. I will update on my diary asap.

Apologies in advance for TMI!

I had a fill on Sunday, and then thought I had a stomach bug arrive on Monday afternoon, as my little girl was up all Sunday night vomiting.

All day Monday I felt really poorly, very very nauseous and when I bent down I felt like I was going to be sick.

I didn't eat anything on Monday, just sipped water and I managed half a cup of tea once, as any more than that and I thought I would be sick.

In the afternoon I was sick....but only clear liquid, but it was proper vomiting, not pb-ing or anything like that. I also had a very upset tummy on the loo.

Tuesday, more feeling sick and more upset tummy, no vomiting but constant nausea which felt much worse on movement.

Today I also feel shocking, constant nausea, have eaten some cuppa soup and instant mash watered down. But feel like I will throw up at any point. Upset tummy has now turned to bloatedness and nothing coming out.

I am trying to work out if it is a tummy bug, or from the fill? The upset tum could be due to only liquids since Saturday?

I just want to stop feeling so sick....and I need to go back to work! Please help.

Ring your provider!

It could be a bug and if it is, its irritated your band. If you get dehydrated you will feel worse too.

Hope you feel better soon but you need professional advice xx

Back