• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Femfrankies' Big Steps & Little Uns

I think clothes sizing is weird. I'm 5'7, 14 st 4 and a size 16.

I was a comfortable 12 when I weighed 11 st 4 a few years back.

I won't be getting into 14s until I get to 13 st.

I think clothes sizing is weird. I'm 5'7, 14 st 4 and a size 16. I was a comfortable 12 when I weighed 11 st 4 a few years back. I won't be getting into 14s until I get to 13 st.

I agree that sizes are weird, depends on where you shop.

I am 5'11" and exactly 14 stone. I wear size 16 jeans and size 14/16 dresses.

My wardrobe now consists of sizes 14,16,18. & 20's I really wish clothes manufacturers etc would get together and agree what size should measure what & stick to it. It would make shopping a hell of a lot easier!

That's why I get frustrated buying off internet, different styles, cuts, different stores - everyone different. I think Sainsburys Tu are generous, Tesco I think are cut much smaller. New Look & Asda are quite good, but their tops seem short to me Xx

I concur on that Claire. But what is more frustrating is when you buy two different sets of Lycra leggings from the same store, Next in this instance.. Both were the same size and one fitted perfectly whilst the other wouldn't even go up my leg grrrrrrrr

I concur on that Claire. But what is more frustrating is when you buy two different sets of Lycra leggings from the same store, Next in this instance.. Both were the same size and one fitted perfectly whilst the other wouldn't even go up my leg grrrrrrrr

I had the same thing happen the other day! Same dress, different colors. Needed a 14 in the pink and an 18 in the blue?!?! Needless to say, I bought the pink :D

As would I Neisse :). Although... Where I'm still over the moon at getting into a 14 jumper I also feel like I'm cheating somehow because clearly this jumper is one of those rare "made big" items.

Guess What I Can Do :)

I can do it I can do it!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Thank you Claire xxx

Yeay! Tiny legs, x

Thank you Pooh but I wish they were!! They are a complete pain to shed the pounds off. It's starting to go now though thank goodness. Xxx

haha! Fantastic Frankie! It will get easier to hold as well I promise :D

Good ... I can keep 'em crossed for about a minute just now and spent most of the morning experimenting the technique with both legs hehehe xxx

Bizarrely I don't try the other leg. Mad I know. But I can sit for a good 20 minutes now with them crossed.

Thank you Pooh but I wish they were!! They are a complete pain to shed the pounds off. It's starting to go now though thank goodness. Xxx

Well they look tiny to me :) I know the feeling though, my legs are just tree trunks and not easy to shift from. Glad you have movement xx

They will get thinner Pooh. Just hang in there. Up until yesterday mine frustratingly stayed the same size for over 4 months despite a two and a half stone loss :mad:

Back