• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gutted

Murphy's law states they will probably change the day they operate and pick my 40th birthday in December!

Mwah back to you!

Can I ask you to be my surgery buddy - so I can message you if I'm not up to posting on site when it's all over and done with?

Tatiana

Last edited:
Murphy's law states they will probably change the day they oprrate and pick my 40th birthday in December!

Mwah back to you!

Can I ask you to be my surgery buddy - so I can message you if I'm not up to posting on site when it's all over and done with?

Tatiana

Sure can, sweetheart ... it would be a privilage. Ooh, early Happy Birthday for December ... what a present, though xxx :):)

Great - nearer the time I will let you have my email address and moby number (and my real name!)

Tatiana

Tatiana said:
Murphy's law states they will probably change the day they operate and pick my 40th birthday in December!

Mwah back to you!

Tatiana

How close to right was I when I wrote that before? Only diffrrence is I should be home for my birthday!

Tatiana

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Oooo, are you psychic, lovely ... if so any idea when I will start losing weight, lol :D:D & when Caren will get some good news? :D:D:D

Hi deary,

No, not psychic as far as I know however, will give it a go......

You will see lower numbers on the scale with dramatic differences in the next 3 months
and,

Caren will be whooping with delight at good news by the summer!

Tatiana

Hi deary,

No, not psychic as far as I know however, will give it a go......

You will see lower numbers on the scale with dramatic differences in the next 3 months
and,

Caren will be whooping with delight at good news by the summer!

Tatiana

Oh I do like your predictions, Gypsy Tatiana, lol xxx :D:D

Caren said:
me too :D only id like to be whooping next week if you could arrange it lol

Have you got an appointment next week that you want to be whooping after? If so, whoop away!

Perhaps the prediction for the summer is to do with funding or being along the way through all the appointments and heading for a surgery date!

Tatiana

Back