• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair Loss

Aw I hope it doesnt come to you having to cut your hair hun, I know thats the last thing you want to have done!
Im dreading the hair loss starting, Ive used to have really thick hair, always cut short but the last few years its gone really thin at the front. It really bothers me, I can see my scalp! The kids say its not as bad as I think but it really is! I really worry that it I get bad hair loss I will have bald patches......Id be so upset! At least it isnt supposed to last very long, I dont think so anyway (hope not) Lets hope we dont end up with comb overs :eek: XX

LOL at comb-over! No Dotty I'd just wear a hat!

No nor me. I'd get too hot!

when ive been on amercian sites or utube the say regaine the hair loss treatment also vits b12 is good for hair loss

I know this is not as bad as your hair falling out, but since i had surgery just over 4 weeks ago my hair looks awful, it look lank and greasy all the while, my hair used to be beautiful thick curly and glossy now it sits on my head like a damp dishcloth!! I am hoping it will sort it self out eventually but i think ladies like to have nice hair, and its sad when it does strange things, i hope yours will stop leaving you soon my love xx

when ive been on amercian sites or utube the say regaine the hair loss treatment also vits b12 is good for hair loss

I just realised yesterday I'm due my Vit B12 injection so this may be another reason my hair is falling out so much?
I've begun the zinc supplements yesterday, 220mg per day. (got them on prescription) Hopefully it's going to help.
I'll update this post when I've been taking it a while. :)

Definitely Selenium...my dietician recommended a multi vit/min the contains at least 50 units. Xxx

Back