• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

happy bunny

christine77

im back from the hospital and guess what i am now officially on the waiting list - yipppeeeeeeeeeee

saw mr small who was over the moon cos instead of losing 4kg i lost 9kg and i have made huge changes and brought my diabetes under control so much that i am only taking one metformin and blood pressure and chloresterol ( spelling) so in his words from tonight i am officially on the waiting list .he said yes i would have to have the endoscopy but by putting me on the list now will save time and to think of 26 weeks as the worst timescale. he said the only thing that would now jepordise the op would be to either put weight on by getting pregnant .

so i am very very happy another step closer to the losers bench xxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

aww Chris thats fantastic news im over the moon for you xxx

Hi Chris,

I had a feeling it would all go your way and I'm delighted for you love... you are well on your way now to a life changing way of life...

Love and hugs, Bev xxx

thats fab news im so pleased for you!!!!!!!! hope it goes that way for me on wednesday!!!! i have met me target!!! and a bit more xxx im so chufty for ya xxx

Well done bunny - I mean Christine, fab news for you.:)

yeayyyy thats brilliant news! not long now then hun! xxx time will fly by x

Excellent news, I'm really really chuffed for you. You deserve it honey! That waiting list time will just fly by now, especially with Christmas looming!

Before you know it, it will be your turn for the op! xxxxxxx

Back