• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Happy!!!

Yep Hannahs right about the last blood test. At least that's what I was told. They need to know your blood type just in case something goes wrong and they need to do a blood transfusion.

I never had an appointment with the anethatist for some reason. Which was probebly good as the person who they said was my anethatist wasn't on the day!

Oh and don't beat yourself up about the 1Lb! I think your allowed to have a little leway (as long as its not 7Lbs!!!)!

Steph x

thanks, I'm just getting impatient now I guess and everything just seems to take sooooo long. 23rd December seems ages away even though it's not.

I know exactly how you feel. At times it feels as though its never going to happen... I was waiting since January and I got really frustrated with the 'system' on more than one occasion! (Especially with them making me wait 5 months for the multi-disciplinary meeting)

I know this won't help AT ALL... But it will happen, and fingers crossed it will be soon!

Steph x

Hiya tarara iv tried to message you but couldnt , when i asked why sometimes we could not message people on here they said its because some peeps turn off the option to recive messages, is that what you have done? be nice to keep in touch through your visitor messages x

Hi Hannah, I checked my settings and haven't turned the option off at all, unless I am missing something which isn't unlikely lol. I have it set to everyone in profile privacy - visitor messages

Congrats hun heres to the new slimmer you in 2010

Thats great news xx

isnt it weird how different PCT's do things different ways around (just an observation)

i tried to send you an email and it returned it saying you chose to not recive emails, can you send them out?

I did get an email from you and replied so don't know what the problem is. I checked all my settings again and I have everything set to allow or think I have at least.:confused:

lol ready for a rest huh? When do you go into hospital? The night before or on the morning? Daresay you won't sleep a great deal no matter where, I know i won't the night before my date.

Back